1. What type(interest) of students can choose your designation as their career?
Students who are interested in Web applications, Js, browsers, UI & UX can choose this as their career.
2. What would be the major role of your designation?
Bringing a designers’ concept to life. We also do front end operations such as writing build tools, deployment, analyzing performance, monitoring logs and stability.
3. What would the company expect in the interviews?
Skills sets on the front end projects implemented, communication, attitude, and experience in any JS frameworks.
4. How can a fresher prepare for your role?
5. What are all the basic skills needed?
6. What mistakes should not be done?
Never skip the basics. Have a deep understanding of every concept, especially browser internals.
7. Is certification necessary and if so what kind of certifications can be done and from which provider will be best?
I leave this to your option. My advice is self-learning. Google is there what else you need
8. What are all the tools are needed or can be used to tool to learn?
1.Visual Code Studio,
2.A browser of your choice.
9. What would make you the best / unique in the crowd while appearing for interviews?
If you want guidelines in any other topics you can comment on the topics below we will get it for you. And if you know anyone who will be willing to share guidelines you can comment their LinkedIn URL in the comments